How could I write an email to my lecturer ?
Some students of SSPO may never send an email to anyone before and feeling afraid how could I write an email to my lecturer?
Here we have a sample of easy email format for you.
1. Use student email to contact your teacher or school (Email: @email@example.com)
2. Don’t forget the email topic!
3. Introducing yourself with your name and student ID or with additional details such as you are student of the class SIPOxxx or you are his/her student advisor.
4. The purpose of writing this email. For example, I’m contacting to meet you for the research topic. I’m not sure if you will be available on date xxxx time xxxx.
5. Best Regards with your name at the end
6. If you have an attachment, don’t forget to attach it.
More content on Facebook SSPO Thailand