Announcement of 2-Year Upgrading International Program Admission (Academic Year 2022)
SSPO is pleased to announce the admission of academic year 2022 for Bachelor of Science in Porsthetics and Orthotics (2-Year Upgrading International Program)
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics
Program Duration: 2 years
Class Size: Maximum of 10-12 students
- ISPO Category-II certificate
- At least 2 years of clinical experience as a prosthetist/orthotist post-Category II graduation.
- Pass the entrance examination and the interview examination.
- Demonstration of English competency:
- TOEIC – 600 points
- TOELF IBT (Internet base) – 64 points
- IELTS – 5.0 points
- A clear record of good conduct and the applicant must be in good health. No physical or mental impairments which will be an obstacle to study the program of Bachelor of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics.
- High motivation to serve physically challenged people.
- A completed application form
- Scanned copy of ISPO Category-II certificate with registration number
- Scanned copy of passport’s profile page (Passport must be valid for over two years before arriving in Thailand) or national ID if passport is not available.
- Certificate of employment
- At least 2 professional references with recommendation letters (1 employer, and 1 instructor)
- One of English test result valid not over 2 years and reached the following scores:
– TOEIC – 600 points
– TOELF IBT (Internet base) – 64 points
– IELTS – 5.0 points
Admission Schedule for Academic Year 2022
|Application period||8 November 2021 – 11 March 2022|
|Announcement of Eligible candidate||18 March 2022|
|Online Examination Orientation||23 March 2022|
|Online Examination||30 March 2022|
|Announcement of Entrance Examination Result||22 April 2022|
|Interview Examination||4 May 2022|
|Announcement of Qualified Candidates||20 May 2022|
|Instruction begins||August 2022|
SSPO Contact Persons:
- Ms. Jinjutha Phromjid
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. +6624193437
- Mr. Ittipol Pongphanruam
Email: email@example.com or Tel. +6624193431
Working hours: 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (Bangkok Time/GMT+7.00)