The Master of Science Program in Prosthetics and Orthotics is an interdisciplinary graduate program housed within the Siriraj Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Mahidol University. The Sirindhorn School of Prosthetics and Orthotics provides Master’s and Doctoral programs, as well as undergraduate prosthetics and orthotics degree programs.
The Sirindhorn School of Prosthetics and Orthotics has a long standing tradition of excellence in the development of prosthetist orthotists in the region for over 15 years. The success of our programs are a reflection of our stellar faculty and a commitment to producing the next generation of leaders.
The Siriraj Hospital, Faculty of Medicine campus is the largest medical campus in the region, and is an interdisciplinary community fostering collaboration between students, faculty and clinical staff. The university is focused on solutions which have local and international impact.
- Superb clinical and research facilities for training future clinicians
- One-on-one mentorship from internationally recognized research faculty
- Fully funded scholarship opportunities
- Blended distance learning options
- Exemplary record of student success and research grant support
- Integrative approach to problem solving across disciplines
- 6:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio (MSPO) and 2:1 (Ph.D.)
- Be a contributing member to the scientific community
- Launch your research and evidence based practice career
- P&O faculties are requiring faculty to have graduate level degrees such as MSPO
- Opportunities for leisure time in the Thailand’s numerous sights and attractions