Students are provided with research education and practice these skills in university research projects.
We are dedicated to creating research that will help provide a better quality of life for individuals with disabilities across the globe.
> Chadchavalpanichaya N, Prakotmongkol V, Polhan N, Rayothee P, Seng-Iad S. Effectiveness of the custom mold room temperature vulcanizing silicone toe separator on hallux valgus: A prospective, randomized single-blinded controlled trial . Prosthetics and Orthotics International 2017; 1-8.
> Sasaki K, Pinitlertsakun J, Nualnim P, Guerra G, Sansook Y, et al. The reversible adjustable coupling: A lightweight and low-cost alignment component for the lower limb prosthesis Journal of Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Engineering 2017 Volume 4: 1–8
> Sasaki K, Pinitlertsakun J, Rattanakoch J, Sukthomya S,Guerra G, et al. ,The development and testing of a modified natural rubber CR solid ankle–cushion heel prosthetic foot for developing countries Journal of Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Engineering Volume 4: 1–5
> Rattanakoch J, Wang W.kinematic Analysis of the Effect of Altered Transtivial Prostheic Static Load Line on Asymmetry. Published in IEEE proceeding. 2017
Upon graduation students have the potential to use their developed skill sets in research for clinical prosthetics and orthotics practice areas of Research
Areas of Research
Our collaborators include:
- CAD&CAM for scoliosis
- CAD&CAM for seating
- Development of prosthetic feet (Dynamic foot design)
- การพัฒนาข้อเข่าเทียม Development of prosthetic knee
- Research related to country supported by EXCEED
- การออกแบบและสร้างต้นแบบขาเทียมด้วยระบบคอมพิวเตอร์ Development the computerized trans-tibial/trans-femoral prosthesis
- โครงการนวัตกรรมเพื่อยกระดับคุณภาพชีวิตสำหรับผู้ทุพพลภาพ Improving quality of life for people with disability by product Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- The study of plastic sheets comparison between imported product and domestics product in prostheses and orthoses work plastic
- การทดสอบวัสดุสำหรับทำ custom made medical arch support
And we are waiting for more potential collaborations!
Connect With Us!
At SSPO we place an emphasis on creating new knowledge through research, application of laboratory tools to clinical practice through teaching and outcome measurements through exercise testing.
Research Facility Highlights
Gait Lab, Siriraj Hospital
At the faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, our motion analysis lab facilitates the research of prosthetics and orthotics.
At the school, we have Oxygen Consumption and Force Sensing Application. With the different sensor platforms the pressure between socket and stump or the seat can be measured and recorded .