Print this page to use as a checklist for applying.
1) Applicant must submit the application at the right time to qualify. Mahidol is not an open-enrollment university. To check the dates please visit this link.
2) Must hold a high-school certificate or equivalent term and meet the requirements stated in the entrance examination regulations of the office of the higher education commission and/or admission criteria of
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital and/or admission criteria of Mahidol University
3). No physical or mental impairment which will be an insurmountable obstacle for studying in the Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics programme.
4). Hold a TOEFL score of at least 500 or equivalent. If the applicant holds a TOEFL score between 450-500,
and if the committee of student selection agrees to accept the applicant, the applicant must study in the English Pre-college Program before entry to the program.
The applicant must provide the following documents at registration:
- The applicant must provide the following documents at registration:
- Three photographs (2 inch Size)
- Filled application form
- A copy of High School Certificate or Diploma
- A copy of Official Transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS or SAT score
- A photocopy of identification card or passport
For more information please contact (+66)2-419-3452