DO NOT DELETE
Essential Writing Skills for College and Beyond
Author: C.M. Gill
Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
Publication Date: 2014
Hone Your Writing Skills for Success in College and in Life! Every student knows that writing a successful college paper is no small undertaking. To make the grade, you need to express your ideas clearly and concisely. So how do you do it? In Essential Writing Skills for College and Beyond, you'll learn down-to-earth strategies for organizing your thoughts, researching the right sources, getting it down on paper. . .and earning an A.
- Write any type of college paper: Techniques for writing term papers, essays, creative assignments, and more.
- Improve your writing: Brainstorm ideas, research like a pro, draft and structure your paper, and polish your writing.
- Master the nuts and bolts: Avoid common mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Turn it in on time: Stay organized with timelines tailored for a variety of papers.
- Take it to the next level: Get advice for writing effectively after graduation and on the job.