DO NOT DELETE
Author: Pedro K. Beredjiklian, David J. Bozentka
Publication Date: 2004
Drs. Beredjiklian and Bozentka and a team of hand surgeons distill the broad body of literature available on hand surgery into a single, handy volume. Perfect for exam preparation and review, this one-of-a-kind resource includes the latest information from textbooks, current journal articles, and in-training and self-assessment examinations―all in an easy-to-review outline format.
- Presents a comprehensive review of hand surgery―all in a reader-friendly outline format for quick reference.
- Incorporates topics reviewed in in-training and self-assessment exams for the past seven years, making it an invaluable study tool.
- Provides detailed descriptions of functional anatomy of the hand, organized by tissue structure.
- Explains complex concepts such as the mechanics of the hand and disruptions that lead to deformity in concise, easy-to-understand sections.
- Uses 255 illustrations to reinforce learning and recall.
- Features the contributions of experts involved in resident/fellow training, who focus on need-to-know information.