DO NOT DELETE
Textbook of Medicine (4th edition)
Author: Robert L. Souhami MD FRCP FRCR, John Moxham
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Publication Date: 2002
Comprehensive and complete, the 4th Edition of this classic textbook thoroughly covers a full range of topics in general clinical medicine. It emphasizes practical aspects while also examining the growth in our understanding of the mechanisms of disease. A system-based organization makes information easy to find. A website gives access to more illustrations and case studies and includes multiple-choice questions.
- Written by a team of 35 outstanding clinical teachers and researchers.
- Provides "Recent Advances" features that spotlight new scientific and medical developments.
- Delivers over 1,300 clear illustrations (including those on the web site).
- Features a new companion web site that includes additional illustrations, multiple-choice questions, and case studies.
- Presents new case studies focusing on clinical problems and common symptoms.
- Highlights books, journal, and web sites where further information can be found.
- Integrates epidemiology and clinical pharmacology content into system-based chapters for increased clarity.
- Includes access to the text's website for 500 illustrations, clinical photographs, and images · 100 additional case studies · and 400 multiple choice questions and their answers.